119 posts in this topic

Advertisement

4 new dm maps 

• DJCRAZY ft. DLF - Ungrateful Eyes
• ^PuNk^ ft *DLF ft Chipy - Opportunities
• ZinTro ft DLF ft FataL ft JuserO - Natural City II
• VenoM v7 - Under the flow

On 8/16/2016 at 3:55 PM, iKakashi said:

my map that was accepted 2 months ago still hasn't been added.

[HG] The Stormy Night of the D-Day of 1944.

.-.

bump.

14 hours ago, iKakashi said:

bump.

Don't worry it's not gonna get accepted anyways.

Better luck next time kk

On 1/22/2017 at 2:29 PM, ŜÃϻ said:

Don't worry it's not gonna get accepted anyways.

Better luck next time kk

it has already been accepted and NOT YET added.

18 minutes ago, iKakashi said:

it has already been accepted and NOT YET added.

It has been on the server all this time but for some reason was not added to the map rotation. It's there now.

8 minutes ago, Fruity said:

It has been on the server all this time but for some reason was not added to the map rotation. It's there now.

Alright THANKS!

#LATEPOST

6 New DM maps were added: 

1.) Desert Inspiration III

2.) Desert Inspiration

3.) Circus Madness

4.) Far Away

5.) Perception of Infinity

6.) Dreamer Skyland II

(Stay tuned as we upload more hot new maps!!)

2 DD and 1 EDM Maps are currently in the map rotation:

1. Make a Wish [EDM]

2. Cloudy Day [DD]

3. Light Grey [DD]

I've gone through around 10 maps, and I have to say that the mapping degree has fallen terribly. I'm talking about EDM and DD maps. Only 1 map from the 9 maps I've reviewed passed and actually got accepted. The other 9 maps either were poorly mapped, had shades not aligned properly, or parts which are impossible to complete (Yes, 2 maps).

I'm starting to doubt if anyone actually checks their maps before uploading them. I've also checked multiple maps of those who keep saying "Their maps aren't being checked" and I'm disappointed, because this is not how we expect maps, they are all poorly mapped. EDM or DD is not an exception for your maps to be incomplete / poorly mapped or rushed. Please bare in mind that you wasted our time and yours in something that none will approve. For the sake of it, just please, review your maps and take your time before uploading a map. It takes time for us to go through 1 map, and if you will put this much effort into a map, then you can just stop creating maps.

Please EDM / DD mappers, get a grip.

PS: Obviously, this is not for everyone.

DM maps added this week:

1.) Polkamly ft Batu ft Finn - Inclincation

2.) SymoN v11 - Deep Legacy

3.) Polkamly ft Kucky ft Tarin - Azure Roses

4.) My V1 - Dark Monopoly 

Maps that have been tested, but awaiting improvements before they can be uploaded:

1.) Blacky v6 - EDM - Major fixed needed. (Already showed mapper)

2.) Blacky ft wiz - Dark Caribbean - DD - Some fixes needed. (Already showed mapper)

3.) Nyx - Endless Wheels - DM - Some major fixes needed. (Still need to show mapper)

4.) IMad - The reflection - EDM -  major fixes needed. 

5.) IMad ft BursT - Joke of the Day - EDM - No Decoration/ many major fixes needed.

Note: Many maps uploaded to the UCP  already exist on the server, please refrain from uploading a map twice. Your co-operation is appreciated. 

58 minutes ago, GhosT said:

@*Silver* A small correction, it's  PolakMaly ft. Batu ft. FiNN - Inclination *

Ah yes thanks :D

Yesterday's update: 

- Extinction of Skills: Cheetah/Bmx parts are now passable on samp. 

- Dangerous: Rocks bug fixed, but the spawn got bugged after conversion ( will be fixed again soon.)

- Paradise Tracks: Newly added.

- Delete v13: Tested and changed, but didn't pass in the converter and the reason is still being studied. 

Before the new maps uploaded, I would like to hit you guys up with some things, when it comes to map management, it's not the easiest work you'll ever find in the community. We have to search for the maps on the uploader, download & test them, change stuff on it, convert the maps and so on. Which takes time, sometimes more than the usual, and the reason I'm saying this is because of the many maps that have been uploaded in the past few months.

I've been around the uploader, and I've found quite a few uploads without a tag on it []. Sometimes we just want to test a certain type of maps because the mode needs some new maps, but it makes it a bit harder to know what mode the map is in if you don't put a tag before it, I've downloaded maps by their names thinking it would be specific to a mode and end up having a complete different thing. It's not something very bad, it just makes things a bit harder for us, so please, do not forget to put the tag of the mode the map should go in before it's name!

Secondly, maps made by you. If you create a map yourself for the server make sure you press the "New" button on the top bar, I've found some maps with all different kind of stuff all around San Andreas which I had to delete all by myself and keep the map only. In one of those maps I've tested it took me around 10 minutes to delete ALL the objects that were around the entire SA map. *cough* New Generation *cough*
Also before doing a map, read the pinned threads on the mapping section: https://dawn-tdm.com/forum/240-mapping/, I've tested many maps by you guys that were completely out of the mode's concept. DD Maps should not have loops and wallrides.

Uploading maps more than 1 time. When you upload a map, you don't have to re-upload it the next week because it wasn't tested yet, it's simply unnecessary, I've seen a map at least 5 times in the uploader, and many others repeatedly, as you know we've had a time where map management was slightly inactive, which resulted in having the uploader fill up with maps, and it will of course take a bit more time to test newly uploaded maps now until the uploader empty itself byt the time we test and add new maps. So please, be patient, your map will be tested sooner or later, so do not upload it 5 times in 2 weeks!
This results in us testing maps that were already accepted/denied in the server, which results in wasted time that we could have used to test other maps that weren't in the server.

Soooo, now the maps that I have uploaded in the past 1 days are:

[EDM] R3LaX - Assasins
[DD] Blacky ft. Wiz - Dark Caribbean
[DD] Eminem ft. iCloudz - New Generation (Accepted but must say it's not the best map, ever. Try putting more effort into it next time :))
[DM] Pakashi ft Skaarj ft BC - Lost Paradise II
[DM] Exade ft Aplex ft CoNquesT ft WaRRiO - Future Holds
[DM] IceTea - Cold Forest

Fix:

[DM] Packy - Dangerous, is now entirely fixed.

Thank you everyone for all the maps you have uploaded for the server, also thanks to those reporting maps in this thread: 

All the maps will be tested & uploaded or fixed as soon as possible!

Latest uploads:

[EDM] iMad ft. GoldenRoger - The Reflection
[EDM] DriverZ - New Generation IV
[DD] Infra ft. Andre - New Dawn
[DM] Rage ft. Simas ft. T3xt ft. iRaven ft. TonyxO ft. DizzasTeR ft BurNout ft. Divi! ft. Darmos - Final Just Got Shrekt
[DM] IceTea ft. NurzZ - Falling Out

Fixes:

[DM] Jawed - Ultra Numb

Added:

[DM] CresheZ ft. Winside ft. Mighty - Bring The Madness