Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andre

DM Spring Tournament 2017 - Winners

14 posts in this topic

DM - Spring Tournament 2017 - Winners

It's been a great pleasure for me to lead this tournament and have the chance of playing with some of you and even see some great matches, but we've reached the end. For now.

16 teams fought but only one stood out of the pack to become the new champion!

Winners

And to start this prizes ceremony, please join me in congratulating the 3 first places,

starting with the 3rd place, winning $70k (35k per player) and a custom forum signature the prize goes to:

"JohannisHilfe" - Reitrem and Jona
WgCKV1x.png

________

Then the 2nd place, winning $100k (50k per player) and a custom forum signature the prize goes to:

"Team Kekberg" - Nic and Rosberg
lmqVxnA.png

________

And finally the 1st place, winning $150k (75k per player), a custom forum signature AND 1 MONTH OF VIP STATUS for each member,
the big prize goes to the winners of the 2017 DM Spring Tournament:

"Wefukdurmum" - Ghost and Roman_Schiroki
fOo0BlY.png

Thank you @Jonny for the signatures!

Thank you to the admins who have helped me out leading matches

And a big big thanks to everyone who has participated, hope you have enjoyed as much as me and better luck next time!

See you soon! :)

Advertisement

Congratulations to all the winners. The prizes have now been set. Enjoy! 

P.S I have also awarded Jonny 20k for the signatures.

Congratulations to the winner team. Hard luck to the rest of the participants :)

I'm not sure if this wins are deserved or not. Since the entire tournament got fucked up by some teams. Anyways good job guys! 

I would like to talk with ya @Andre about further tournaments and improvements into tournaments. Even tho u did a excellent job with leading this!

1 hour ago, LilsnappY said:

I'm not sure if this wins are deserved or not. Since the entire tournament got fucked up by some teams. Anyways good job guys! 

I would like to talk with ya @Andre about further tournaments and improvements into tournaments. Even tho u did a excellent job with leading this!

good job johannass and baguette my fav team ok no, for real shit team. And shitty ghost, romano team name, i indeed fucked ur mom.... and gj with the tournament.

I wish you could lead the tournament snappy it would be perfect.

P.S it was super fun to cw those first staged teams it would be nice if its not a knockout and more of a league, so the teams arent just knockout so fast and try to get back up with the lessons learned. Just a though.

1 hour ago, Amoney said:

good job johannass and baguette my fav team ok no, for real shit team. And shitty ghost, romano team name, i indeed fucked ur mom.... and gj with the tournament.

I wish you could lead the tournament snappy it would be perfect.

P.S it was super fun to cw those first staged teams it would be nice if its not a knockout and more of a league, so the teams arent just knockout so fast and try to get back up with the lessons learned. Just a though.

Shut your mouth AmonKey. 

<3<3

6 hours ago, LilsnappY said:

I'm always listening for any opinions, suggestions and advises, my PMs are always opened for you all! ^^

And thanks!

This was the first tournament I ever lead, so I'm sorry if it wasn't like all of you expected, even tho I didn't do very bad, but I promise further tournaments/events lead by me will be run much better! :)

Thank you for the feedback!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0